These terms apply to both the jet card black and jet card platinum accounts we offer. These are general terms however, there are more specific terms per jet card that will be made available to you at the time of sign up for either account.
In these conditions:
- “Card(s)” means the jet Card(s) issued by Flex Air Charters to the Account Holder for the purpose of procuring air charter and private jet services as specified in this list.
- “Account Holder” means the person in whose name the account is maintained.
- “Authorised User” means the person or persons the Account Holder has authorized to use the Card(s).
- “Limit” means the maximum amount expressed in money terms which Flex Air Charters may from time to time specify to an Account Holder as being the limit of purchases of services on credit that may from time to time be made with any Card(s).
- References to a person shall include individuals, partnerships, firms, companies, organizations or any other entities (whether or not having a separate legal personality).
- ”Operators” refers to those entities providing the service, FBOs, aircraft owners, charter providers, crew etc.
- All applications for the issue of a Card(s) shall be at the absolute discretion of Flex Air Charters.
- Each card will be valid for use of the Account Holder and any Authorised User to the extent of the Credit Limit. However, additional funds may be added to the Credit Limit at any time and funds will roll over to the following year based on industry changes and subject to pricing, tax, and fuel charge increases.
- All risks of loss will pass to and be borne by the Account Holder from the date of sign-up of the Card(s).
Signature of and/or use of a card account by the Account Holder or by the Authorized User constitutes application of these terms and conditions to the transaction thereby affected and the Account Holders agreement to pay Flex Air Charters for any services supplied to the Account Holder or an Authorized User by various operators.
Use of the card account is restricted to the Account Holder and any Authorized User and remains valid until the date of expiry stated or prior to cancellation. The Authorized User must either sign their name on an official card account agreement to be held on file by Flex Air Charters.
Card Account Use
- The Card(s) may only be used by the Account Holder or the Authorized User and the Account Holder is responsible for the safekeeping of the access information to the account and the prevention of unauthorized use.
- The Card(s) may only be used to obtain air charter services scheduled through Flex Air Charters.
- The Card(s) remain the property of Flex Air Charters at all times and may only be used up to the noted expiry date.
- Flex Air Charters may cancel a card account at any time without notice or refuse to.
- On cancellation or termination of this Agreement, the Account Holder shall be returned funds on all issued card accounts.
- Cancellation of a card account or termination of this Agreement shall be without prejudice to the Account Holders liability in respect of the use of the credit prior to such termination or cancellation.
- It is the responsibility of the Account Holder to ensure that the Authorized User returns the receipts for reconciliation against each invoice.
- The Account Holder shall immediately notify Flex Air Charters of any change to the Account Holder’s address.
- Flex Air Charters may vary or add to the terms of this Agreement at any time provided that notice of such variation or addition is served in writing. Any use of the Card(s) accounts by the Account Holder or the Account Holders authorized representative after such notice has been served on the Account Holder shall be construed as acceptance by the Account Holder of such variation or addition.
- Unless Flex Air Charters expressly states otherwise in connection with any particular promotions, the card account does not entitle the Account Holder to participate in any of Flex Air Charters special offers that may be available from time to time.
- The Account Holder gives permission to Flex Air Charters to carry out any inquiries with respect to opening an account.
- By applying for this card account I declare that I am entitled to disclose information about me, or this joint, application and/or anyone else associated with me/us and authorize you to search and/or record information at credit reference agencies about me/us.
- Use of an account by the Account Holder constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of use, which may be updated from time to time. A copy of the current terms and conditions are available from the company.
Flex Air Charters is not liable for the delay or failure to provide a charter aircraft or perform the flight when such delay or failure is caused by Force Majeure. “Force Majeure” means an act of God, strike or lockout or other labor dispute, act of a public enemy, war (declared or undeclared), terrorism, blockade, revolution, civil commotion, fire, any weather-related event affecting safety of flight, flood, earthquake, explosion, governmental restraint, embargo, mechanicals, inability to obtain or delay in obtaining equipment, parts, or transport, inability to obtain or delay in obtaining governmental approvals, permits, licenses, or allocations, and any other cause outside of the complete control of Flex Air Charters or operator, as applicable, whether or not of the kind specifically listed above.
In addition, the Jet Card(s) Member understands and agrees that when, at the sole discretion of an operator or the pilots of a charter aircraft, safety may be compromised, Flex Air Charters, the operator or the pilots may cancel a flight, refuse to commence a flight, or take other necessary action without breaching its duties or obligations to Member or be liable for any loss, injury, damage, or delay.
Notwithstanding the above, for a regularly scheduled, fully prepaid return or one-way charter flight is canceled as a result of events outlined above, Flex Air Charters will make commercially reasonable efforts to secure a substitute aircraft of similar cabin class.
If Flex Air Charters locates a replacement aircraft, the original Flight Quote will be adjusted based on the pricing of the replacement aircraft quote. Member will have a right to accept or decline the replacement aircraft. This provision does not apply to the cancellation of Empty-Legs or Jet Deals and Flex Air Charters will not provide any replacement aircraft in the event an Empty Leg is canceled as a result of a Force Majeure event.
Liability of Flex Air Charters
Flex Air Charters accepts no liability and gives no warranty, expressed or implied, whether arising by common law or statute in relation to any transaction by or service supplied to the Account Holder by virtue of entering into this Agreement with the Account Holder.
Flex Air Charters shall (but the Account Holder shall not) be entitled to assign or transfer all or any of its rights and obligations hereunder.