Flex Air Charters offers the best air charters across not only the United States but the entire world. We are not only talking about sporting events but culturally significant events. One of these events is the 2018 Frankfurt Book Fair in Frankfurt, Germany.
This culturally rich event has been going on before commercial aviation gained popularity. The 2018 Frankfurt Book Fair in Frankfurt, Germany will be a special one. It will be the 70th anniversary of the book fair.
The 2018 Frankfurt Book Fair in Frankfurt, Germany runs from Wednesday, October 10 until Sunday, October 14. Flex Air Charters can arrange your private jet charter to the event as well as help with any helicopter rides to neighboring airports.
Airports in Frankfurt
We can arrange your hotel stay for the 2018 Frankfurt Book Fair in Frankfurt, Germany. A few airports we can arrange private jet charters to include:
- (FRA) Frankfurt Am Main International Airport, Hessen, Germany
- (EDFZ) Mainz-Finthen, Hessen, Germany
- (QEF) Frankfurt-Egelsbach, Hessen, Germany
- (WIE) Wiesbaden Army Air Field, Hessen, Germany
- (ZNF) Hanau Army Airfield, Hessen, Germany
Aside from arranging the best airplane jet charters to the 2018 Frankfurt Book Fair in Frankfurt, Germany, Flex Air Charters can arrange transportation to numerous helipads throughout the city as well as neighboring cities. Some of these include:
- Haingrabenstraße 87, 60488 Frankfurt, Germany
- Ginnheimer Landstr 92, 60487 Frankfurt, Germany
- Schleusenweg 2-16, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
If you are looking for a place to stay during the book fair-and most likely you will since it is a four-day event-you have a wide variety of hotels to choose from.
Some of these hotels include:
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof – an elegant hotel which has a spa and a gym.
- Premier Inn Frankfurt Messe – this hotel defines itself as “polished” and is equipped with a cafe and dining options.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper – this modern lodging boasts kitchens, and many of the rooms have their own balconies.
Book Your Travels Through Flex Air Charters
When you are ready to book your travels, contact Flex Air Charters. Our agents are standing by ready to assist you, answer your questions, and arrange the best possible trip.
Do not miss out on this cultural experience. Every lover of books deserves to go to the 2018 Frankfurt Book Fair in Frankfurt, Germany at least once in their lifetime. A private jet is the best way to travel there-you will have more space and avoid the unnecessary complications of commercial air travel.