Canada is known for its incredible scenic views, friendly environment and exciting hockey tournaments. But when conquering the Great White North, where do you start? When traveling there, which places should you visit first? Which airports are easiest to take your private charter to? Who can you call to make those reservations? We answer these and many more with Flex Air Charters’ 2018 Air Charter Guide to Canada.
Must Visit Cities in Canada:
When it comes to visiting the beautiful cities of Canada, it can be a difficult task to know where to start or where all to travel to get the best of the Northern Country all in one journey. How will you see all of the best places so quickly? Well, with a great air charter company such as Flex Air Charters willing to schedule the perfect itinerary as well as a guide to let you know where to go. These are the top 5 2018 best places to visit in Canada.
- Quebec City: Featuring 17th and 18th century buildings and cobblestone streets, this beautiful town will give you Parisian vibes.
- Toronto City: This large city is comprised of several colorfully cultural sections including Greektown, Little India and Korea town.
- Vancouver: From skiing on Grouse Mountain, surfing Wreck Beach and taking a stroll through Stanley Park, there is so many things to see and do in Vancouver!
- Ottawa: A mix of new world charm and old world history is what makes this a beautiful city for Canada to call its capital, visit the busy Byward Market and Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica to experience some of the most popular sights of this incredible city.
- Victoria: With its roots in Canada’s British heritage, Victoria provides many of the English traditions such as high tea time. Here you can experience a sampling of Vancouver Island’s wineries as well.
Top 5 Airports for private jets in Canada:
Another great factor to consider is how easily accessible the airport is as well as what additional amenities are at that airport. When visiting Canada, we have determined these are the best of the best top 5 private or commercial airports to charter to:
- Toronto Pearson International Airport: As Canada’s largest and busiest airport, Toronto Pearson IA services over 44 million passengers a year and offer the most luxurious facilities in the country. From nap rooms to fully-equipped business centers, this airport is the #1 choice for most private travelers.
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport: Used by approximately 14 million annually, private charters are serviced out of four FBOs offering comfortable lounges, gourmet food and exclusive meeting facilities.
- Montréal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport: As one of the most popular gateways to Quebec, the Montréal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport boasts first class facilities out of its four FBOs including Wi-Fi capability, catering and even showers!
- Vancouver International Airport: Roughly serving 20 million passengers annually, this gateway to B.C. features three FBOs, luxurious lounges, on site concierge services and professional business meeting rooms.
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport: While this location is not as busy as Toronto Pearson, this airport is often chosen by air charter or private jet charter clients for its convenience to the city and less busy terminals.
Flex Air Charters Can Provide Air Charter and Private Jet Charters to Canada
Flex Air Charters can schedule your air travel to visit one of the beautiful places we have listed here or nearly anywhere else in Canada. Simply call us seven days a week to speak with a professional private travel representative and we will schedule your luxury flight, accommodations, ground transport and so much more!